January 02, 2013

2012 Playlist


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all rang in 2013 with appropriate frivolities.

As the new year is upon us I thought I'd take one last look back at the year of 2012.

This is going to be a list of those songs that will forever remind me of 2012. It's also the first of a monthly series as I felt my blog need a little more music, what with my YouTube being all music orientated and whatnot. 

So in no particular order, here are my top 10 songs of 2012*:

1. It's Time - Glee/Imagine Dragons
3. Hall of Fame - The Script ft. will.i.am
4. Starships - Glee/Nicki Minaj
5. Cough Syrup - Glee/Young The Giant
6. Gangnam Style - PSY
8. Harder Than You Think - Public Enemy
9. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
10. Sing - Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth Band

*I've linked to a YouTube video of each song

And, my favourite album of 2012 is The Truth About Love by P!nk.

What songs make you think of 2012?
Let me know in the comments below!

MeganShaelyn x


0 comments:

Post a Comment