January 07, 2013

Haul: Shoes Shoes Shoes!

On Wednesday, my sister and I went off on a little jaunt into town. We had a purpose, we needed bridesmaid shoes. Well, it's safe to say I left with a little more than bridesmaid shoes...

First we wandered into River Island which is where I made my first splurge. 


I'd been on the lookout for a jacket that I could just throw on over anything. In the end I decided to go for the same jacket that my sister had already bought a few months earlier, because to say she's lived and died in it is an understatement. The photo doesn't do it justice, as it's got a textured pattern all over it which I feel stops it from being too boring. It's also not a classic suit jacket, it's much softer and therefore much comfier! 

We then headed to New Look to start our scout for some bridesmaids shoes and although we were unsuccessful I did by some other shoes.


Again, I bought them because my sister already had them and had found them really useful. They're  simple black ballet flats with gold, silver and black studs on the toes. They go with practically everything! 

I was also hoping to find some earrings for the wedding if I could so we went into a little jewellery store called Argento. At the time I thought I'd be wearing a string of pearls around my neck so naturally I was looking at the pearl section. That is when I found these beauties! 


Now, anyone who knows me well probably knows that if I see anything that has cherries on it I have to have it. This was no exception. They are so me it's unreal yet the pearls add some needed sophistication for the wedding. Then my eyes fell on the matching necklace. 


I couldn't resist. My argument was that if I had a matching necklace, I would wear the earrings more. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Plus, once I got to the till the guy told me that they'd both been reduced by a tenner. Win!

Still on a lookout for the bridesmaid shoes we headed to Office which is wear I found these. They're so cute! They were also on sale, so it was rude not to really!


Then we went to our final destination, Debenhams. Lo and behold we found what we were looking for. I needed flats that were either red or gold while my sister was looking for shoes with a slight heel. We found these.


My sister's are exactly the same style byt red and with a small heel. Perfect! Plus they are sparkly and you can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle! They were also reduced from £15 to £4.50!! Bargain!

All in all it was a very successful shopping trip, although admittedly my bank account is now in a bit of pain...


2 comments:

  1. Ah, I want all three pairs :) Especially the last one :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pink bow shoes! Perfect. I love wearing dainty dolly shoes in the summer

    Christina x

    ReplyDelete