January 23, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

As I'm still fairly new to this whole blogging malarky I thought I'd do a 50 Random Facts post to allow you to know the girl behind the blog that little better.

I'm literally gonna list the first 50 things that pop into my head so, without further ado let's get started:
  1. I collect salt & pepper pots and my collection now consists of probably around 40 sets.
  2. I had laser eye surgery at the start of September last year (2012)
  3. I'm extremely obsessive about things.
  4. I'm not ashamed to say that my most played song on iTunes is See You Again by Miley Cyrus.
  5. Harry Potter is more than just a series of books to me, it was my childhood and is very special to me.
  6. I know far to much about the Royal Families of Europe.
  7. I'm a very fussy eater although I'm slowly getting better.
  8. I love anything to do with memories.
  9. I attended the same school for 13 years.
  10. I study English Language and Linguistics at University.
  11. I've never seen The Notebook.
  12. I'd love to try acting just to see if I was any good at it.
  13. I don't like snow.
  14. I have 4 A-Levels in Biology, English Language, Chemistry and Music.
  15. I was the youngest in my year at school.
  16. Tennis is my favourite sport to watch.
  17. Despite being a fussy eater I really enjoy cooking.
  18. I'm really competitive and I hate losing.
  19. Michael McIntyre is my favourite comedian.
  20. I've been abroad around 20 times.
  21. The first song I ever sang in front of an audience was Hushabye Mountain from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
  22. I don't drink tea or coffee.
  23. I'm extremely close with my sister, Hannah. She is the only person I can really geek out with and never have to worry about what I say or whether I'm boring her.
  24. I love modern history but I have very little interest in stuff further back than about the Victorians.
  25. I love going to the cinema.
  26. I can be exceptionally lazy when I want to be.
  27. I never met my Grampy, my Mum's Dad, as he died 15 years before I was born.
  28. I'm extremely shy.
  29. My ultimate goal in life is to fall in love, get married and have children.
  30. I'm determined to one day become fluent in at least German and one other language, if not more.
  31. I find writing original songs really difficult.
  32. Summer is my favourite season.
  33. I really want to visit LA.
  34. Some of my favourite TV shows are, Glee, Switched at Birth, The Big Bang Theory, Miranda and Gilmore Girls.
  35. I'm really bad at making decisions.
  36. I'm pretty good at imitating accents.
  37. I hit my head on a brick wall when I was about 3 and split my head open. I still have a scar.
  38. I passed my driving test first time with, I think, 5 minors.
  39. I used to be scared of dogs until we got one and now I absolutely love them.
  40. I can't wait to get my own house so the I can decorate it how I want.
  41. I've never been to Ireland despite my Grandpa being Irish.
  42. Earlier this month I finally got to be a bridesmaid.
  43. I don't really have a favourite band or artist.
  44. I'm no longer as worried about growing up as I used to be.
  45. I have a really poor imagination.
  46. I wish they'd bring Top of the Pops back.
  47. I love learning.
  48. I enjoy solving logic puzzles.
  49. I talk to myself and have done since I could talk.
  50. I'm currently listening to Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato
Well that was a hell of a lot harder than I expected it to be! 

Anyway I hope you guys found some of these vaguely interesting and feel like you know me a little better than you did before!

3 comments:

  1. This was really good & you should definitely watch the Notebook :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know it's definitely on my to do list :)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with no. 24. Modern history is far back enough to be considered history but still recent enough for me to be able to relate to it :)I'm glad someone else shares that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete