February 02, 2013

January Playlist

 
Love Is Easy - McFly
I Dreamed A Dream - Les Misérables
Dark Side - Glee/Kelly Clarkson
Skyfall - Adele
I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
Tell Him - Glee/The Exciters
Run - P!nk
Everybody Talks - Glee/Neon Trees
Kiss You - One Direction
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

For the start of this month it was pretty much all about Les Mis for me. After finally getting to see the film I downloaded the original cast recording of the West End show (the actual movie soundtrack is seriously lacking some songs i.e. Do You Here The People Sing) and as it always has been and probably always will be, I Dreamed A Dream is my favourite. Most of the other songs are simply ones from late 2012 that I'm still loving. 

You may notice that there's an odd one out in terms of when it was released. Well, my housemates decided to have an impromptu Avril Lavigne session which reminded me how good her first album was, especially I'm With You, and so it's since been playing quite a lot on my iPod since then.

What songs have you been listening to this month? I'd love some recommendations so let me know in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. I love mcflycheck out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. every single song from lesmis brings tears to my eyes and i can sing every single song. sounds weird, right? but i've been part of the lesmis theater ensemble back then.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a huge fan of James Bond and watched all the films I rather like the new theme song Sky Fall by Adele its so catchy and the best one yet :) x

    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, can't go wrong with Skyfall!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great playlist! i'm now following you on gfc - hope you do the same xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these songs :) they are just good to put you in a good mood!
    Jess xx

    www.thelittlethingblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete