February 13, 2013

Mini Haul: The Perks Of Being A Potterhead

Today I got a pleasant little surprise when I walked in from the freezing cold after my lecture this morning. Two packages were sitting on the table and they had my name on them. I love post.


I've wanted this DVD since the second the credits started rolling when I first saw Perks back in September. Finally it had arrived. No guesses as to what I'm doing tonight. I'm pleased to see that there's a commentary with the cast and not just the director. Cast commentaries are the best kind of commentaries. On a more negative note, why in the sam heck are there no bloopers? Seriously, there should be a law against it. They're the main reason I buy DVD's! Oh well, hopefully they've made up for with the rest of the extras.


This was a bit of an impulse buy. For some reason at the start of this month I just had a major urge to buy something. Nothing in particular, just something, which is strange cause I don't normally like spending money. Anyway, I had a gander around my pinterest and decided I wanted to buy something nerdy, you know, as you do. After a search through eBay I settled on this beauty. I could have got one for like £3 but none of them had it that the circle could spin which I really wanted. It was still only a tenner which is pretty awesome seeing as it comes with two chains, the black one pictured and an ordinary silver one. It also came way sooner than I expected. I took 9 days despite it estimated 14-20. Not gonna complain. 

If you too want one of these awesome Deathly Hallow necklaces then head on over here.

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is soooo cool and I really want to read the book before I see the film

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Deathly Hallows necklace! And I still need to see the Perks of Being a Wallflower, but I think I wanna read the book first.. :)

    xo
    nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete