February 16, 2013

Liebster Award!

The lovely Emily at BE-lieve in YOU-rself has nominated me for the Liebster Award!



The liebster award is to help promote and learn about other bloggers with below 200 followers and you can then submit other bloggers who deserve some support to keep doing what they are doing.

The rules state that a nominee must link back to the blogger from whom they received a nomination.  The nominee will then write 11 random facts about themselves and then answer the The rules state that a nominee must link back to the blogger from whom they received a nomination.  The nominee will then write 11 random facts about themselves and then answer the 11 questions which have been set for them. They will then in turn nominate fellow bloggers that they think deserve some recognition and pose 11 questions to them. This is a great chance for fellow bloggers to get to know each other and have some fun.

So without further ado, here are 11 random facts about yours truly:
  1. I spend far too much time in front of my laptop.
  2. I really want to ombré my hair for Summer.
  3. I hate Winter.
  4. I'm an introvert.
  5. I'm currently in the process of learning German and American Sign Language (I know I should probably learn British but there's more resources for ASL and as I'm just doing it for fun I thought why not)
  6. I've never been to Ireland despite my Grandfather being Irish.
  7. I managed to scrape a First (sort of the equivalent to an A) last semester!
  8. I'm addicted to mayonnaise.
  9. I really enjoy logic puzzles.
  10. I used to bite my nails all the time but once I left school I managed to stop.
  11. This year is all about Harry potter for me with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the end of May then LeakyCon London in August. It's gonna be awesome!
Now for the 11 questions that Emily has given me to answer:
  1. What's your favourite quote? "When you have a hard decision to make; flip a coin. Why? Because when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for"
  2. What's biggest dream? To find a loving husband and have children.
  3. Who's your favourite author? As much as I love J.K.Rowling for obvious reasons, I'm gonna have to say John Green because all of his books are completely different. Plus, he's just awesome in general as well.
  4. What's your favourite TV programme? It's a draw between Glee and Switched at Birth. 
  5. Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate as I don't drink the other two.
  6. Where would you most like to travel? Los Angeles. I definitely want to visit LA at some point in the future and maybe even live there for a few years.
  7. What's your favourite animal? I'm gonna be really boring and predictable and say dogs. They're just so cute and they are always over the moon to see you. Although, having said that, I was scared of them until we got one ourselves.
  8. Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle? Lifestyle.
  9. Favourite shop? New Look. I buy the vast majority of my clothes from there and would buy most of the shop if I could.
  10. One thing in your make up bag that you can't live without? I'd have to say my Bourgeois Ultra Care mascara. My eyes have been pretty sensitive since I got laser in September so this is an absolute life saver!
  11. How would you describe yourself? Quiet and shy when you first meet me but if I get to know you and I'm comfortable around you then I'm extremely chatty and probably won't shut up, especially if you get me talking about one of my obsessions. I'm also very ambitious, I just don't always have the confidence to match.
My 11 questions are:
  1. What's the worst film you've ever seen?
  2. Describe yourself in 3 words.
  3. Do you like when your birthday is? If not, when would you rather have it?
  4. What's your favourite high street/drugstore makeup brand?
  5. What's your favourite album of 2012?
  6. Books or films?
  7. Recommend me a good book.
  8. What's the best music video you've ever seen?
  9. Is there anyone you'd love to see in concert but haven't already?
  10. Have you got any strange interests?
  11. Would you rather give up your phone or computer for a year?
Last but not least here are the people that I nominate:


1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you for this Megan! I will write a post on this soon hopefully.

    http://annagarcia92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete