July 22, 2013

It's A Boy!

Congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their new son!


He was born at 4.24pm, and weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz and is now third in line to the throne of the United Kingdom and 15 Commonwealth realms. No pressure little guy.

I have to admit it all felt a little anti-climatic when it was announced that it was a boy what with all the law changes that happened but still it's a very special occasion and a day that will go down in history.

We won't find out the name until at least tomorrow but I'm really hoping that they go for something a little bit unexpected. I'm not talking crazy or anything just something that hasn't been used in the Royal Family before but I'm guessing they'll probably play it safe.

I can't wait to see the little guy for the first time when they leave hospital in the next day or so.

Welcome to the world Baby Cambridge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment