July 21, 2013

Catching Fire

During the final day of Comic Con this year the brand new full length theatrical trailer for Catching Fire was shown and holy shit does it look amazing! Catching Fire was not my favourite book of the series but it seems that film makers have taken the source material and upped the anti a good few notches. 


Something that particularly stood out for me in the trailer was that despite the fact that the main role of this movie is to basically set up for the final instalment it still looks like it's going to massively griping and exciting throughout as we see the rebellion start to pick up. This is just the Hunger Games anymore and it's not just about whether Katniss survives or not.

I also have to say that Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing in this movie particularly during the short glimpse of the victors parade. Finnick isn't too hard on the eyes either.

For me The Hunger Games has helped to partially fill the gap that has been left by the lack of any new Harry Potter films. I can't wait for this to hit the screens in November. I loved the first movie and I often find that in these sort of franchise movies the sequels tend to surpass the original due to the bigger scale and bigger budget so I'm sure Catching Fire is gonna be just as good as the first if not better.

Unfortunately I can't imbed the trailer here so to check it out click here.

Are you excited for Catching Fire? Do you think it'll be better than the original? Let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait! It's my favourite out of the series as well! I'm excited soooo much for it just want it to be November already!
    http://OhHayDesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete