December 24, 2012

Nails of the Moment: Milan & Privileged

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Only one more sleep to go!

Anyway, onto the actual post...

Last Friday I had a party to attend so I decided to get my nails into the Christmas spirit.


I started out with 2 coats of Milan by Nails Inc which was a limited edition for Coca Cola and so unsurprisingly it's a coca cola red. Shocking, I know! 

To make my nails that little bit more Christmassy I layered Privileged, again by Nails Inc, on top which is a flakey green glitter overglaze which looks so much better than my rubbish description! Unfortunately, this too was part of a Limited Edition Gossip Girl Duo. Blame my sister, they're her polishes...


I absolutely love this look for Christmas, particularly as from far away it just looks like you've gone for a classic and simple red and then it isn't until you get up close that you see the awesomeness of the top coat!

The staying power of this look has been pretty impressive. It's four days since I painted them and they still look near perfect! Let's just hope they last until tomorrow.

I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow and I'll see you on the other side!

MeganShaelyn x



0 comments:

Post a Comment